Mundie Moms

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sony Pictures Launches Clary Fray's Pinterest Account


I don't know about you guys but when I saw @MortalMovie (the official twitter account of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie) tweet about a Clary Fray pinterest account, I just about died of happyhappyjoyjoy.

As Katie will confirm, I'm a pinterest-aholic. I have boards for every thing I can possibly think of, no, seriously, I do. So now, Clary has boards, too. The first ones are My Art and Art Supplies, and it looks like we'll see Quotes and Hair Ideas soon.

Sony Pictures marketing campaign is simply brilliant. Because in  my Mundie Mom mind, Clary would totally have a pinterest account, and Simon would have a tumblr (yes, it's real, well as real as a fictional character's tumblr can be). Love his only post -- Band Names. So so so Simon, right?

If you haven't seen the becomeashadowhunter.com site, well, you're missing out on news updates and chances to win prizes just by sharing those updates on your social networks. And then lastly, I think we've all seen the very fun cityofmemes. Katie made a hysterical one over here.

Sony Pictures, you are making the wait for "City of Bones" way more tolerable and fun -- thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels