Mundie Moms

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Mortal Instruments Movie Character Posters

This week MM's was honored to reveal the TMI Movie poster for Izzy, while my friends over at Fangirlish revealed Alec. Since I'm a sucker for these posters I had to post them all together.



These posters are awesome!! I know people have some concerns over certain cast members, but based on the images alone, I'm loving them. I think many of those who are worried over the casting will change their minds after they see the movie. I'm usually not a huge fan of an entire movie cast, but this is one cast I can honestly say ROCKS! They couldn't have cast a more perfect group of actors/actresses. I can not wait for August 21st! Check out each of the TMI Movie Poster reveals here





Which poster do you guys like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels