Mundie Moms

Monday, July 22, 2013

The Maze Runner: A Conversations with the Author, Cast & Creators at Nerd HQ

So Friday at Comic Con was seriously awesome. After covering the Divergent panel, a few friends and I headed over to Petco Park (which is an awesome baseball stadium) to attend NERD HQ's conversations with The Maze Runner! WOW, what an awesome panel. If you're like me, and really had no idea what to except, NERD HQ is hosted by Zachary Levi, and broadcasts LIVE worldwide.

Check out the conversation below:



So, YES, I made a fool of myself at about 25 mins in when I asked James a question. For some dumb reason I didn't get the question out how I wanted it to, and is comical, since I wasn't nervous at all. Also, I talked a little too fast. James, being James, made a good joke out of it. Also HOOK EM HORNS, since I flew in that morning, and didn't get a chance to change before we headed to the con, so I'm sporting my Longhorn shirt. haha

1 comment:

  1. You did great! That would be intimidating. Great question, and I'm excited to see that part now!! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Labels