Mundie Moms

Monday, July 29, 2013

YA Book News: The 1st Chapter of Richelle Mead's The Fiery Heart is Up!

I realize this Summer has been insane, and I've been lagging a great deal with posting YA book news posts. Today I'm making up for it, because I can not miss posting THIS exciting news!


Oh my book heart can't take the wait any longer! I need this book to already be in my hands please. Thankfully EW's Shelf Life treated fans to the 1st chapter of Richelle Mead's The Fiery Heart today. Here's a snippet from the first page, from Adrian's pov:
blcptdr 3

M wfo”t kmd/
 ^ckjmon motf c rffg coh sddmon yfur nmrkrmdohrdchmon c `c`y'ocgd `ffj bco jmoh f gcjd yfur ldcrt stfp/‛M”g of dxpdrt+‗ M `dnco+ blffsmon gy wfrhs bcrdukky/‛^dkk‘cbtuckky+ M cg/ Coh M”g prdtty surd tldrd crd bdrtcmotlmons wd lcvd tf hf `dfrd yfu oddh tf `d rdchmon tlct/‗
"I won't lie. Walking into a room and seeing your girlfriend reading a baby-name book can kind of make your heart stop.
"I'm no expert," I began, choosing my word carefully. "Well-actually, I am. And I'm pretty sure there are certain things we have to do before you need to be reading that."

For the love of everything that is Adrian this book needs to be out already. You can read the complete first chapter here or read the full screen version here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels