Mundie Moms

Monday, August 26, 2013

@YALLFest Interview: Author Lauren Oliver



The 3rd annual Charleston Young Adult Book Festival is coming up Saturday, November 9, 2013. The festival features many Young Adult and Middle Grade Authors. To find out more information visit their Website and Facebook Page.

Today, Mundie Moms is proud to host the YALLFEST author interview with Lauren Oliver. 

What one thing do you need to have when you write?Coffee! 
What is the hardest line to write- the first or the last?Honestly, neither. It’s just every single line in between that feels impossible. 
Best writing tip you ever received?Aim for truth and beauty will follow. 
Tell us 5 random facts about yourself.I have fourteen tattoos. I can fall asleep any time, any place. I have a phobia of worms. I hate fruit. I wrote my first novel largely on my Blackberry. 
Where's your favorite place to write?In my sunroom in upstate New York. 
What are you working on now?Two different middle grade books and an untitled young adult novel that my agent described as “the most disturbing thing he’s ever read.” Oops! 
What is your favorite genre to write in? To Read?I love realistic books that include just a hint of fantasy.

For more on YALLFest, follow them on Twitter.  

Who are you most excited to see at YALLFest?


1 comment:

  1. Awesome and I cant wait to read Panic. I have loved all of her books so far.

    ReplyDelete

Labels