Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Jamie Campbell Bower Talks TMI Movie Franchise


Digital Spy recently sat down with Jamie Campbell Bower to discuss The Mortal Instruments and more. Here's what Jamie said (read more via Digital Spy's interview HERE



"With any film like that comes great trepidation, and you have to assess the market as it stands with big franchise films," Bower told Digital Spy at the launch event for BT TV''s partnership with Curzon Home Cinema. 

"We have seen a lot of [those films] flounder, and so if Constantin feel comfortable to move on to the next Mortal Instruments film, I'm happy for that." 

Bower went on to discuss his role in the last two Twilight films, and how that series had influenced his perspective on being cast as The Mortal Instruments' male lead Jace.
"Even from being a small part of something like Twilight, I found out that actually, what's really important is having a connection with the fans.

"It's great to be able to sit here and do press, but if I can go out there and I can do a mall tour - which is what we did for Mortal Instruments and for Twilight - that actually can make somebody's day. And that's sort of what I'm doing this for."



What Jace scene are you looking forward to seeing in the City of Ashes movie?

2 comments:

  1. I love when there are actors and celebrities who realize that we are the one who really "pay" there bills and making connections with the fan is what matters most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I can honestly say, from having been around Jamie, he's 100% humble, and genuine when he says this. He is one of the most grounded actors I know.

      Delete

Labels