Mundie Moms

Thursday, December 12, 2013

WITCH RISING by Amber Argyle, Release Day & Cover Blitz

I'm thrilled to shared Amber Argyle's exciting release day and cover blitz post. Check it out below:

Witch Rising: A Witch Fall Prequel

Release Day and Cover Blitz

It's only 99 pennies! 
A ship burns, sinking into the depthless waves. There is only one survivor. A child hunted for the power of her song. Hidden away on an isolated island, Lilette buries the knowledge of her power deep, convinced it is the reason for the deaths of those she loves.


But she can’t run from who she is. And when her secret is revealed, all that can save her are the things she’s forgotten. It’s time to rise up and become what she was always meant to be. The most powerful witch ever born.

I'm so excited to have this book out! My goal is to have Witch Rising ranking in the top 100 paid books on Amazon. Please purchase your copy today (link below). 



2 comments:

  1. I would definitely recommend this story to people who like fantasy with dramatic scenes and intense storylines. The emotions were very strong in this book and a driving force that keeps you reading. I gave it 4/5 because I personally enjoy light-hearted stories more, but that is only a personal preference and was a great read regardless!

    Irene (For more about - Bear tours in Alaska)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am shocked to find that this series was not on my TBR list, yet I've seen the cover of the first book before....no matter, I just added it to my list and a few other of her books as well.
    Thanks for the post!
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete

Labels