Mundie Moms

Saturday, January 4, 2014

New YA Releases: January 2014

Happy New Year! I'm excited to get back into the groove of posting a list of each month's releases. I don't know about you, but when I don't have a list of releases to look at I feel lost. haha

Check out some of this month's exciting new YA releases:

Week of January 1st



Week of January 6th



 





Week of January 14th



Week of January 21st



Week of January 28th







Talk about exciting, this month is full of must have titles. If I missed any NEW YA releases for this month, please leave a comment below with the title and author and I'll add them.

Sources: Epic ReadsGoodreads

7 comments:

  1. Lots of great books this month. Already read Into the Still Blue and loved it. Defy and Cruel Beauty were good too. Can't wait to read Enders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, they changed the pub date of the last Bane Chronicle, it's now February 18. I just noticed it on your countdown when I wanted to check the releases.
    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! I'm working off my laptop and the countdown doesn't work on it, so I had no idea they changed. I'm glad you told me. LOL

      Delete
  3. Secret - book 4 in the Elementals series by Bridget Kemmerer - is coming out January 28. I read it via NetGalley. Don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe I left that one off.

      Delete
  4. Wow!! amazing covers! I really have to have them.. :))

    ReplyDelete

Labels