Mundie Moms

Monday, March 10, 2014

Recent Cassie News

Happy Monday Shadowhunters! Just in case you missed it, here's a few things Cassie posted on tumblr over the weekend:

In honor of Saturday's International Women's Day, Cassandra Jean and Cassie Clare shared this picture of Lucy Herondale:


Cassandra Jean had this to say about the picture:
Happy International Women’s Day!
A drawing of Lucie Herondale from The Last Hours. (written by cassandraclare). May we enjoy her snooping and sleuthing and writing!

Oh HAPPY news! Cassie confirmed on Tumblr that CHURCH does indeed survive the TMI series.
Here's what Cassie said,
CHURCH
I’m fully aware this sounds nuts but I need to know if Church dies in the last book! I’ve grown very attached to Church in both series and would be devastated if he doesn’t make it through the last book of TMI! — quackquackbecbec
CHURCH SURVIVES.
He may be eternal.
There's been a lot of speculation over Church being one of the characters who doesn't make it. I for one, am happy to know he survives. Now if Cassie could only confirm that the rest of the cast all survives.....


All I have to say about this, is sometimes there are some posts I wish I didn't see... Who is this a picture of? My first guess was Alec. WHO THE HECK dies in City of Heavenly Fire!?! I need to know these things. haha. This post was originally made by Cassandra Jean, saying she'd read City of Heavenly Fire. Cassie added to her comments:

So I read City of Heavenly Fire….
(CJ did read it, since she needs to know what happens for TST, but she signed an NDA so no asking her what happened! She can’t say! :)

Is it May yet!?!

2 comments:

Labels