Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Favorite Fantasy Series; Top Ten Tuesday


I love today's Top Ten Tuesday topic, which is pick your top ten all time favorite books in a genre of our own choosing. If you've been following Mundie Moms for awhile now, you know that I can NEVER stick to just ten when it comes to a post. Nor can I ever stick to doing just one list. Today I did the next to impossible, and I stuck to just 10, which was incredibly hard, as there are so many fabulous fantasy series/books I've read, and I stuck to just one list. Since it was impossible for me to pick 10 books, I picked 10 Fantasy Series, which includes fantasy, historical fantasy & urban fantasy books.

Here are 10 of my all time favorite Fantasy Book Series:




  1. Clockwork Princess (The Internal Devices series) by Cassandra Clare (and The Mortal Instruments series)
  2. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
  3. Shadow & Bone (The Grisha Triology) by Leigh Bardugo
  4. Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes
  5. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass series) by Sarah J. Maas
  6. Daughter of Smoke & Bone Series by Laini Taylor
  7. The Covenant Series / The Dark Elements Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  8. Poison Study series by Maria V. Snyder
  9. Graceling (Bitter Kingdom series) by Kristin Cashore
  10. Firelight Series by Sophie Jordan
This is a list that could go on, and on. With series like The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski, Defy by Sarah B. Larson, Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, Defiance series by CJ Redwine, Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer, The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa etc etc, this list would be never ending, because there are so many fabulous Fantasy series out there. Urban Fantasy, Historical Fantasy, and Fantasy. 

What are some of your over all favorite fantasy books?

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see Poison Study on your list! I feel like it's such an underrated book but I love it so much! Apollyon was awesome as well

    Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE this series! I read it years ago, back before TMI was big, and when Twilight was still the rage. I agree with you, it is definitely an underrated book.

      Delete

Labels