Mundie Moms

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Take a Bow Epilogue


You guys all know how much we love Elizabeth's books, and a few days ago she released the epilogue to Take a Bow. SPOILER WARNING: don't click over unless you've read the story and be prepared for some FEEEEEELINGS. 

Here's what Elizabeth had to say about writing the epilogue:

When I first wrote Take a Bow, I included a “10 Years Later” epilogue that let the reader know what ended up happening to Emme, Ethan, Carter, Sophie, Ben, and Jack after graduation from the New York City High School of the Creative and Performing Arts. It’s just a short snippet but answers a lot of questions I get from readers about “What happened to…” We didn’t include it in the book because my editor and I preferred the book ending the way it did with (again, SPOILER ALERT!) Emme, Ethan, Jack, and Ben stepping out into the spotlight to perform at graduation. 

I always knew I was going to post this, but wanted to wait until enough time had passed (I can’t believe it’s been two years!). So without further ado, the (unedited so please excuse any errors) Take a Bow epilogue. Take it away, Emme!
Okay, are you ready, Mundie Moms??? Click on over, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels