Mundie Moms

Thursday, May 22, 2014

City of Lost Souls Read-A-Long: Chapter 21


Hello & welcome to day #21 of our City of Lost Souls Read-A-Long. You can find out more about the read along and find the schedule here. There is no right or wrong way to participate. Your comments can be as long or as short as you'd like them to be. 

Today's discussion is about the Chapter 21: Raising Hell

Chapter 21
  • It doesn't matter how many times I've read this chapter, I always feel like I need to take a moment and digest what I read. Sebastian proves he is far more cunning, and evil than Valentine. Unlike Valentine, Sebastian has succeeded in accomplishing his goal. Even though Jace & Clary's family and friends came to the rescue, do you think it's enough to save them, and undo what Sebastian has now accomplished? 
  • Clary did it! I can't believe she actually stabbed Jace. I mean, I can, but I also thought she would have hesitated. I'm in total awe of her right now. Did you think she had it in her do this? I did, but thinking and then reading about her doing it is a little shocking. haha
  • Jace! Okay, so I had hoped that the real Jace would have won out and helped Clary. Though I felt that he was trying to, when Clary stabbed him with the sword I swear that Jace was the real or at least the real Jace knew was going to happen. Do you think Jace will survive? I feel like the angel power that saved him once before, and now the flame of the sword will some how change Jace, and not just in the you'll survive this kind of way. There's no way Jace could walk away from this normal.
  • What do you think will happen with Sebastian? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels