Mundie Moms

Sunday, June 29, 2014

New To My Shelves #177 - Exciting Summer Reads Edition

Happy Weekend! Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. This week's posts features the goodies that have recently arrived, or I've purchased this past week. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram account. 


I'm really excited about this week's book arrivals. I received an exciting variety of children's book, MG, YA and new adult. I'll be featuring my children/MG ones tomorrow on Mundie Kids. There are a lot of exciting reads coming out this year. 

For Review

Gifted
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, Target edition w/ the comic *I'm not sharing a picture of it, because it's spoilery
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, the UK edition, *I'm not sharing of it, because it too is spoilery
Bought
With Jennifer Mathieu, Julie Murphy, Kristen Rae & Lindsay Cummings

*On Friday night I moderated a YA panel at Book People that had these fabulous 4 Texas debut authors on it! Jennifer Mathieu (The Truth About Alice), Julie Murphy (Side Effects may Vary), Kristen Rae (I Wish You Were Italian), and Lindsay Cummings (The Murder Complex). It was so much fun. If you didn't make it to the event, Book People does have signed copies available and they do ship world wide. 

THANK YOU to
Disney Hyperion, Bloomsbury, Harper Teen, Simon Teen, Amulet, Harper Collins, Fierce Reads, Tor Teen, Sophie & Em for this week's fabulous reads.

What goodies have you recently received? 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Can't wait to read your thoughts on all of these books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex! I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts.

      Delete
  2. Lots TBR here. Like Alex, I'm interested in reading what you think of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, awesome haul! I picked up STITCHING SNOW at BEA, and I'm very excited to read it. Also curious about SURVIVAL COLONY 9. Happy reading, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so many gorgeous books. <3 (So jealous about the Four package :D It looks gorgeous.) And ack. City of Heavenly Fire. <3 SUCH a perfect book. Sniffs. Best of luck with Stitching Snow; I did not like it much :p hih. Happy reading sweetie. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm so jealous of the UK edition of City of Heavenly Fire. :)

    Marie
    http://mariethebooklover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Labels