Mundie Moms

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top 10 Books On My Summer Reading List


It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke & the Bookish.  Today's post features 10 Books on my Summer Reading list. Y'all know I can rarely pick just 10 books, so today I've picked 11.

 I love Summer Reading! The only problem I have is trying to figure out what books to read first, because my list is way to big. I'm sharing 10 books on my list that are a mix of those releasing this summer, and those I've had on my list to read for awhile now.

Books releasing this Summer
These are book hitting shelves this Summer and I can't wait to pick them up!



1) Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
2) Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
3) Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4) Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
5) Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead 
6) Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater

Books that scream Summer Reading
These books have been sitting on my shelves, waiting to be read. Summer seems like the perfect time to read them.



1) The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
2) Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
3) Being Sloan Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
4) My Life Net Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
5) Fifteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton

What's on your Summer Reading list?

14 comments:

  1. Great summer reads! I really enjoyed MLND, and can't wait to have ISLA and Silver Shadows in my hands. Happy summer reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are so many great books coming out this summer. I can't wait to read them, and ones I've had sitting on my shelf.

      Delete
  2. My Life Next Door is one of my favorite YA contemporaries. LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I keep hearing. I'm excited to finally read it.

      Delete
  3. You have some great books on your list, Katie. I loved Isla and the Happily Ever After, Being Sloane Jacobs, My Life Next Door, and The Distance Between Us. They are all great contemporaries. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie. I can't wait to read Isla and the Happily Ever After. This one looks SOOOO good!

      Delete
  4. The Kiss of Deception and The Distance Between Us are AMAZING. My Life Next Door is also on my summer to-read list. And I really need to finish The Grisha trilogy!! :)

    Hope you enjoy all of these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Summer reading to us! We'll have to discuss after we read MLND!

      Delete
  5. Yay :D Great books sweetie. <3 I hope you will find the time to read and love them all :) Sigh. Ruin and Rising. <3 I could have started it today, as I got the Kindle edition, but I want to read my hardcover, lol. So hoping it will arrive tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets! I just picked up R&R and haven't gotten to read it yet either. I can't wait to read sit and read it. I hope you get your hc soon!

      Delete
  6. Nantucket Blue is an awesome summer read! I'm really excited for The Kiss of Deception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it and it's sequel are great reads.

      Delete
  7. Recently read and loved BEING SLOANE JACOBS. Excited to read more books from this list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I'm not the only one who didn't read it right when it came out. LOL So glad you loved it!

      Delete

Labels