Mundie Moms

Friday, September 12, 2014

TDA Snipppet & Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy Date


Cassie treated fans to some exciting news and a snippet earlier today. First, check out the TDA Snippet..... I love Emma's comment. 
“Do I?” Diana leaned back in her chair, tapping her pencil against the back of her right hand, where the Rune of Sight was inked. Every Shadowhunter had a Voyance rune on their dominant hand, allowing them to see through glamours. Emma’s was on her left. “Well, if I know what you did, and you know what you did, maybe you should tell me what your punishment should be?” 
“I should have to take care of a box of kittens,” Emma said immediately. “Definitely a box of kittens. You know how cruel kittens are, with their tiny little claws and terrible attitudes.”
Now onto more exciting news!! Check out the date Cassie said they're aiming to release Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy:
3. Do you now have a set month or something for the first TSA story? I’m really excited and I so miss Simon (et al.)… :D <3 addictedtothese="" em="">
We’re aiming to release the first one, “Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy,” next February.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels