Mundie Moms

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Exciting News for Fans of FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell


There's exciting news for FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell, fans! Yesterday it was announced that on May 12th, 2015 fans of the book will be able to pick up the special edition! Check out Rainbow's announcement below:


Hey! I’ve got some Fangirl news!

On May 12, 2015, you can get a Fangirl special edition featuring gorgeous fan art and an excerpt from my upcoming Simon Snow novel, Carry On.

BUT WAIT! Why are there three colors?

Because Barnes & Noble gets berry pink; Indigo Chapters gets yellow; and Amazon and other retailers gets bubblegum pink. 

(I feel both EXCITED and SORRY about these color options, because if I was interested in a special edition, the choice would make me crazy.)

The fan art featured in the Fangirl special edition is by some of my favorite Tumblr (and everywhere else) artists: Simini BlockerLily WilliamsLeela Wagner and Valeria Bogado.

(Something that makes me happy: This is a book about a fan writer, featuring fan art, including canon inspired by fictional fan fiction. haHAha.)

Other details:
  • It’s a hardcover!
  • There’s a ribbon bookmark!
  • And also exclusive Q&As!

Preorder now at B&NIndigoAmazon. OR GO INDIE. 

And thank you to everyone who has already read and purchased and made Fangirl fan works. That enthusiasm is the reason my publisher went ahead with this edition!

Choices, choices, choices.... Hmmm which color cover do I get? Which color cover will you be picking up?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Katie :D I am SO EXCITED about this special edition. <3 And dying for Carry On :D I want all the covers, but think I can only get one of them :p Hmph. The bubblegum pink :) Which is the most gorgeous, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Labels