Mundie Moms

Sunday, February 8, 2015

New To My Shelves #184- The Heart of Betrayal Edition

Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram account. Here are a few of the goodies that were added to my bookcases over the past couple of weeks.

I am so excited about this year's releases, and many of the books I've been looking forward to reading are in my hands. I'm looking forward to sharing my reviews, and upcoming featured posts for these titles. This Spring & Summer's releases are going to be AMAZING! Start saving your change now. 

For Review:


Purchased

Thank You to
Harper Teen,  Fierce Reads/MacTeen, Simon & Schuster, Penguin Teen, Tor Teen, Spencer Hill Press, Delacorte Press, Harlequin Teen,  Leah Cypess, and Jennifer Murgia for these fabulous reads. 

Don't miss it! This coming Saturday Mundie Moms turns 6 years old, and I'm celebrating with some big giveaways!! More details to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. So many awesome books. The Fill in boyfriend is one I really want to read. :) I really like the journal :)

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! You got so many gorgeous books sweetie :D I am so excited about so many of them. Especially The Storyspinner. <3 Hope you'll love everything Katie :D And yay for the gorgeous Cress paperback. <3 I'm there too, hih :D Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels