Mundie Moms

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Middle Grade Monday: Mark Goldblatt Stops by Mundie Kids & Enter to Win James Patterson's Newest Book


Happy Wednesday. Today's post is a belated Middle Grade Monday. I wanted to spotlight a few middle grade books and children related book posts I've recently featured over on Mundie Kids


Have you read TWERP or FINDING THE WORM by Mark Goldblatt? Check out my interview with Mark, talking about his newest release, FINDING THE WORM. This is the sequel to TWERP. Check out my interview with him here


James Patterson has a new book out! Stop by and enter to win a copy of PUBLIC SCHOOL SUPERHERO, which was recently released. You can enter to win here.



Have you seen Disney's newest release, CINDERELLA? This movie is fantastic. If you haven't, seen it yet, you're missing out. Check out my review for it here



Are you looking for some great middle grade books to add to your TBR lists? Check out some of the latest books I've added to my to be read list here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels