Mundie Moms

Monday, March 9, 2015

UK Edition High-Resoultion Covers for Cassandra Clare's THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS Series




A few days ago I shared some exciting news about the UK edition of Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series. Walker Books UK has re-designed the entire series and revealed the covers. Today I've got the high-resolution covers to share with you! Check out these beautiful re-designed covers. Be sure to click on each individual image so you can enlarge it to see the beautiful artwork. 





Until now, I didn't realize that there was so much detail on each cover. Here's a close up of the winged artwork on the City of Bones cover. 


It looks like I'll be adding the UK edition of the series to my collection of Shadowhunter books. Luckily I've got a couple of months to save my pennies. Walker UK will be releasing the new covers in July of this year.

3 comments:

  1. ooooh. Must. Not. Buy. *looks away* they're so pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty. I know.. it's hard to not be tempted by these covers, to go pre-order them.

      Delete
  2. Sigh, looooove. <3 Thank you so much for sharing the big versions Katie :D I WANT THESE. But I'm not sure I have the room for them :( SOBS. But I shall think about it ;p

    ReplyDelete

Labels