Mundie Moms

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Shadowhunters: Welcome to the Family Teaser Video


Shadowhunters, check out the teaser for the video featuring YOU! 

   

This is a teaser of a much bigger video being put together to welcome the Shadowhunters TV cast and crew to the TMI family. Videos were submitted from fans all over the world. I'll share the video with all the videos fans have submitted once TMI Source and Fangirlish finish putting it together. This is the first time I'm seeing this teaser video, and I love seeing fans come together like this. All the teaser videos I saw from fans on their social media sites were awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Well... I must say, I didn't like the movie either, but I think that serial will be much worse... I don't know, they don't put blue in Alec's eyes, Magnus looks like he was punched in face, Clary's just like a Barbie doll... yeah, I think I'll be really big hater :DD But we can see, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really curious to see how this turns out. The movie...blew. Didn't get past the first book, but I've heard it gets better. May pick them up again in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Labels