Mundie Moms

Friday, August 7, 2015

Mundie Moms is Featured As Today's @ShadowhuntersTV's Fandemonium Friday Fansite!




Today we were honored to be featured as ShadowhuntersTV.com Fandemonium Friday fansite! Find out why I love Cassandra Clare's books so much, and what I'm looking forward to seeing on the Shadowhunters TV series, here. I've also shared some of my interview I had with them, below. Be sure to check out our exclusive photo reveal today of Jace from the set, here

From ShadowhuntersTV.com:

Mundie Moms is a place for fans to share their love of The Mortal Instruments. We were lucky enough to chat with Katie Bartow of Mundie Moms this week to find out how she got started. Here's what she had to say... 

What do you love the most about The Mortal Instruments series?

Katie: What I love most about this series is the diverse cast of unforgettable characters. They are characters that I truly care about. I loved getting to see their transformations, being able to read about their moments together, and witness all that they go through, even if there were a few scenes that left me emotionally spent.  
One of the things I love about Cassandra Clare's books is that there is something for everyone. There's romance, there's edge of your seat action and there's uncertainty about what's going to happen next. I love Jace's sarcasm, the unforgettable yet crucial Jace and Simon banter and most of all, the super sweet moments that take place between the characters in the chaos of the Shadowhunter world. 

What are you looking forward to most about Shadowhunters?

Katie: Being a HUGE fan of the books, I'm looking forward to seeing the characters' relationships come to life and see the Shadow World being created. It's exciting to have a book series that I've loved for so many years come to life for television. I can't wait to watch the first episode when it airs!

Please go HERE to read the entire article. Thank you to all those who have shared today's exclusive @ShadowhuntersTV set picture of Jace! I truly appreciate it! A huge thank you to Shadowhunters.com for the feature today, and for the exclusive picture reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels