Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year / Top Ten Tuesday #47




Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's topic is Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree. My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Top Ten Books I've Read in 2015.



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! It's been years since I wrote a Christmas wishlist, but if I were to write one now to Santa, I'd make it easy for him, and just ask for my very own bookstore, or better yet, Belle's library from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Let's be honest, that's any booklovers dream right? That library is much better and bigger than any book store. Since I don't have room for that in my house, I wouldn't mind Santa leaving these 10 books under my Christmas tree.




  1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
  2. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
  3. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
  4. The Rose and Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
  5. The Winner's Kiss by Maria Rutkoski
  6. The Skylighter by Becky Wallace
  7. A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir
  8. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E Pearson
  9. Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
  10. Night Study by Maria V. Snyder
Don't burst my bubble on these titles. I know they don't come out until next year, but if Santa can travel around the world in one night, and fit down chimneys, I think he knows a trick or two about getting books not yet released under my tree *crosses my fingers and wishes on a star that it will happen* Which books would you ask Santa for?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yeah, I would want a few of these books early too ;) Especially The Winner's Kiss. <3 Gorgeous list Katie. Thank you for sharing about it :D (I would want The Book of Dust by Philip Pullman, though he isn't finished writing it yet. But that is my biggest wish, ever. <3)

    ReplyDelete

Labels