Mundie Moms

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

LORD OF SHADOWS Snippet: Jace Asked Clary ...... #Shadowhunters

By Cassandra Jean, source

Hello Shadowhunters! If yesterday's twitter snippet Cassie shared in honor of Clary's birthday (which was yesterday 8/23) wasn't enough to get your imagination running wild about the endless possibility it could lead to, today's snippet may have you nervously biting your nails, waiting on the edge of your seat until this book's release. Check it out Clary's birthday snippet below.


Clary’s birthday is August 23rd, so it’s a bit late, but a tiny Clary and Emma snippet from Lord of Shadows: 
“Clary, what are you not telling me?”
There was a long silence. Clary looked out toward the dark water, biting her lip. Finally, she spoke. “Jace asked me to marry him.”
“Oh!” Emma had already begun opening her arms to hug the other girl when she caught sight of Clary’s expression. She froze. “What’s wrong?”

SAY YES Clary! 


If you missed yesterday snippet, check it out here:


“I haven’t told anyone but you.” Clary looked at Emma anxiously."


Cassie is the queen of slaying our hearts....which is why I'm worried about what Clary's answer may be. I can't wait for this book to be out. I need to know what Clary says to Jace!

5 comments:

  1. I will fight for Clace they deserve to happy and together after all the crap they've been though.I can't be the only one who feels this way.But Cassie also said we won't get an answer in LOS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I hope that after all Clace has been through, they end up together.

      Delete
  2. When is it out??? Love these characters and books.

    ReplyDelete

Labels