Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Birthday, Katie B!

Will Herondale by Ms. Eragon
Hi there, Mundie Mamas. Will and I wanted to sneak in and do a quick post before midnight wipes this day away because -

IT'S KATIE B's BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yes, it's our Mundie Moms' Founder, Katie B's birthday, and by now I think of it as tradition that I sneak a post on this blog just so we can take the time out to wish her a happy birthday.

As for me, what can I say about my partner-in-crime and my bestie. We live in different states and in fact, different time zones, but that's never stopped us from calling each other and fangirl-ing about the latest fictional character we just met. It's never stopped us from shopping together ("Girl, go to Target right NOW! You've got to get this!") It's never stopped us from sharing our highest and lowest moments. Katie has buoyed my spirit through so many of life's disappointments, rough patches and all out difficult times. Together, we have watched our families grow and our kids become older while our lives became busier.

If you know Katie, you already know that she is the friend who will drop everything to return your call. She is the friend who will listen to you on your whiniest days and not judge. She is the friend who will comfort you when you think no words of kindness and understanding could ever reach you. And let me tell you, those words will reach you and they will help heal you or at least help you frame the dilemma in better light.

I know Cassie defined the term "parabatai". Two warriors bound together by an oath to fight and protect each other until death parts them. Let me tell you, if Katie was your parabatai, she would let NOTHING get in the way of protecting you. She is that fierce and formidable.

So today, her birthday, please join me (and Will -- see I placed him up there so Katie would just stare at him and not think that I'm writing all this until it's posted and she can't remove it as easily. What can I say, I'm the sneaky Mundie Mom) in wishing her the best year ever. A year filled with happy adventures, many fangirl moments and most of all one filled with family, friends and love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Katie!!!!
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I'm forever behind, but happy belated birthday Katie :D Hope you had the best time. <3 I love that I have gotten to know you a bit these past years :) You are awesome. And aw, gorgeous post Sophie :D Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels