Mundie Moms

Monday, November 7, 2016

Shadowhunter Fan-Art / Mundane Monday #292 #Shadowhunters


Happy Mundane Monday Shadowhunters! It's been awhile since we've shared a fanart post, and there's been a lot of awesome Shadowhunter fan art lately. Check out some of the most recent artwork Cassandra Clare has shared on Tumblr



I've said this many times before, but I think the Shadowhunter fandom some of the most creative fans. I LOVE this fanart, which Cassie shared here. It captures Jace & Clary perfectly. 

”His mouth was hot and dry, his skin burning as she ran her hands up his neck
to cup the sides of his face. She tasted fire and char and blood on his mouth and wondered if he tasted the same thing on her. “Trust me,” she whispered against his lips….”

Okay, it’s been a while, but i’m back with a new fanart from The Mortal Instruments!

Clary & Jace - City of Heavenly Fire
Lovely, I don’t think I’d seen this before…



I can't make a fanart post without featuring my favorite Shadowhunter, WILL! This art was shared by Cassie, here.

“One must always be careful of books,“ said Tessa, “and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.” Cassandra Clare, The Infernal Devices
• Digital Inktober n°18 : Will Herondale •

@hannazahir hope you like it ;)


Shadowhunters in the Wild West?! Yes please! Check out what Cassie Clare, and artist Cassandra Jean said about these pics, here:

I suavely asked (shouted) for @cassandraclare to give me some family names of Shadowhunters who would be out in the wild west! (she decided to humor me) 
So meet Rocío, Velez and Crosskill! Hunting down a hellhound on the plains!
I love this alternative universe.




Set #16: Shadowhunter Cowboys
I think one of my favorite ideas about the concept of @cassandraclare‘s Shadowhunters is that they’re all over the world all of the time since the Crusades. I know the books take place in modern America/Victorian England but there are multiple mentions of Shadowhunters from everywhere else. 
And if I can’t have Shadowhunters on horseback in the wild west chasing down rogue werewolves and dozing at campfires, ignoring the summons of the Council and being generally petulant and ornery, then what’s the point! Tell me that was a thing!!  
Ok, yes.

Velez! 
shortest of the western trio.
Specialty: Tracking and Riding
Ingredients: 50% Enthusiasm, 30% Curiosity, 20% Secrets
Horse: Grulla Blanket Appaloosa 
Crosskill // Velez //  Rocío

Be sure to check out Cassie Clare on Tumblr! There is a lot more Shadowhunter fanart featured on Cassie's Tumblr page, here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels