Mundie Moms

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Cassie Clare Shares an Unidentified Snippet #Shadowhunters


Have you seen Cassie's newest snippet? Last night she shared an unidentified snippet on Tumblr, here. Read it below:
unidentified snippet
He bent down and tore a strip of material from the shirt he’d worn at the Council meeting. It was stiff and dark with his sister’s dried blood.
He tied it around his wrist. It would stay there, he told himself, until he had vengeance. Until there was justice. Until everyone he loved was safe.

Cassie is the queen of heartbreak, and this snippet is a heartbreaker. My first guess is this is Julian, however, I know Cassie does a great job at throwing us off with her snippets. What's your guess?

1 comment:

  1. This is SO RUDE. I love the teaser, though. <3 First I thought it was Julian in book three as well; because I know she's writing it right now. But could also be Ty in The Wicked Powers :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels