Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

New To My Kindle AKA I'm Finally Starting To Get The E-Book Thing


I am a book snob. There, I said it. I am. There's something about having a room full of books that I absolutely love. I love holding a book in my hand and having stacks of books near by. I've always had a love hate relationship with e-books. Mostly because for me, it's an out of sight, out of mind kind of thing. If it's on my bookshelves where I see it all the time, I'll read it. Since moving, I lost my in home library room (sniffs, I miss that room). While waiting for my shelves to be made, I've developed a love for e-books. I never would have thought I'd say I love my e-reader. 

Now I'm starting to get why everyone loves their e-readers. My e-reader has become my portable library and it's awesome. Yes, I know I'm WAY BEHIND on realizing this. Yes, I am still a book snob, and can't wait to have my room full of books again, however, this is the year I finally fell in love with my kindle. I've recently added some new reads to it. Check out some of the latest books I've downloaded to my kindle, and look forward to reading. 

See a book you'd like to read? Head over to Netgalley and send in your request! Thank you to Bloomsbury, Wednesday Books, Harlequin Teen, and Entangled for these new e-reads. I'm looking forward to them. I always love seeing what everyone is reading. What new books have you recently added to your e-reader?

2 comments:

  1. I like ebooks they are easier for me to read them, and put down when something needs to be done. But I will always love my bookshelves full of books and will always want more lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for starting to love reading ebooks :D I prefer print books.. ahh. But I have read a bunch of awesome eARCs too. <3 And yesss for Reign the Earth :D I hope you'll love it lots Katie. <3 And all the other books too :) I can't wait to read that one as well.

    ReplyDelete

Labels