Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The 10th Anniversary Edition of CITY OF BONES by Cassandra Clare & TMI Graphic are both OUT TODAY! #CityofBones10


Happy Book Birthday to the 10th Anniversary of the City of Bones by Cassandra Clare AND The Mortal Instruments Graphic Novel! We're so excited that both books are finally out on bookstore shelves today! 


Just in case you missed, through out the last 7 days Cassie has been counting down to the book's release with graphics, which I've shared below. 


I'm looking forward to looking through the graphic novel. She also shared these portraits featuring the CoB main characters (below). More on these images here




I can't believe it's been ten years already. WOW, that has flown by. Who's picking up their copies of both of these book today? I can't wait for my pre-orders to arrive. 

1 comment:

  1. Yesss :D I am SO excited about both these books. <3 And ahh, so much stunning fanart. Love it so. My pre-orders will be a bit slow in arriving, as always.. but can't wait to get them :) Lovely post Katie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels