Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings / #TopTenTuesday


Welcome to today's Top Ten Tuesday feature. This week's topic is; Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings. My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten Book Settings I'd Love To VisitYou can check out my previous TTT posts here.

IF Santa could bring me these 2018 releases, that would be awesome! Seriously. I don't need anything else, but a few of these titles....


I'm just saying, that if Santa can make it around the world in one night, than I think he should be able to use his Santa magic, and bring these 2018 releases to me early. That should be pretty easy considering he travels around the world in night, delivering countless toys. Books are easy. He can even put them in my stocking, or stacking them on the floor under my stocking. haha 

IF Santa could, these are the books I hope he can bring, though I know my hoping is definitely wishful, and not promising. 



  1. Hero of the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton, 3/6/18, Viking 
  2. Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller, 2/27/18, Feiwel & Friends
  3. Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare, 12/4/18, McElderry Books
  4. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black, 1/2/18, Little Brown 
  5. These Rebel Waves by Sarah Raasch, 8/7/18, Balzer + Bray
  6. Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi, 3/6/18, Harper
  7. Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes, 2/6/18, Razorbill 
  8. The Defiant by Lesley Livingston, 1/23/18, Razorbill
  9. Sightwitch by Susan Dennard, 2/13/18, Tor Teen
  10. Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian, 4/24/18, Delacorte 
  11. Furyborn by Claire Legrand, 5/22/18, SourceBooks
  12. A Reaper At The Gates by Sabaa Tahir, 5/22/18, Razorbill
What are some books you'd like Santa to bring you?

2 comments:

  1. I'd love it if Santa could bring me Hero at The Fall early. Oh and if he could throw Daughter of The Siren Queen in there too, that would be great.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/19/top-ten-tuesday-138/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, yess. <3 Lovely post Katie :D I am dying for some of these books too. Eeee. Oh, how badly I want Queen of Air and Darkness. WANT IT NOOOOOW :D Waiting a year more is going to be torture. Ugh. I hope you will get to read some of these lovely books early. <3 Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Labels