Mundie Moms

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Cassie Shares New #Shadowhunters Art Featuring Jem & Tessa from Queen of Air and Darkness


It's JEM AND TESSA! I know it's not Will, but my word, I love this image that Cassie just shared on social media. In her newsletter yesterday, Cassie not only shared news about the first editions of Queen of Air and Darkness, she also shared this new fanart. This is from a scene from QOAAD. Here's what Cassie said:

A scene from Queen of Air and Darkness. Emma and Jem. Carstairs together – by Taratjah. #tsc #tda

I'm dying to know the scene. Find out more about the first editions of QOAAD here. Later this week I'll be sharing the excerpt from the book Cassie also shared in her newsletter. 

1 comment:

  1. This art is so beautiful. Sniffs. But yesss, dying to know the scene it's from o.O RUUUUDE.

    ReplyDelete

Labels