Mundie Moms

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

LOVE & WAR by Melissa de la Cruz / Waiting on Wednesday #Love&War


By: Melissa de la Cruz
Published by: G.P. Putnam & Sons
To Be Released on: April 17th, 2018
Pre-Order from: Penguin | Amazon | B&N
Add it to Goodreads

1780. Albany, New York.

As the war for American Independence carries on, two newlyweds are settling into their new adventure: marriage. But the honeymoon's over, and Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Schuyler are learning firsthand just how tricky wedded life can be. Alex is still General George Washington's right-hand man and his attention these days is nothing if not divided--much like the colonies' interests as the end of the Revolution draws near. Alex & Eliza's relationship is tested further by lingering jealousies and family drama.


I loved Alex & Eliza, and I am so excited about this sequel! This was a lovely surprise to stumble across when looking into 2018 YA releases. I had no idea there was going to be a sequel, though I had hoped for one. I'm looking forward to reading this book when it's out in the Spring. If you haven't yet, pick up Alex & Eliza. It' is so good! What book are you waiting on?

1 comment:

  1. This cover is pretty gorgeous :D And sounds like a great book too. I hope you will love it lots and lots sweetie. <3 I haven't read book one, but curious about both :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels