Mundie Moms

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

New To My Kindle


Who's excited about this year's upcoming releases? We are looking forward to getting our hands on a number of new releases. Here's a few of the newest e-books I've added to my TBR library on my kindle. I've also included the Goodreads link to each of the book titles, so you can add them to your TBR lists. 

One of my goals this year to be read more e-books. I'm pretty sure it was a goal of mine last year too, which I did not do as well at accomplishing as I thought I would. I'm the kind of reader that if it's out of sight, it's out of mind. Hence another reason why I love having bookcases full of books. The one bonus of reading e-books, is that you can have a vast collection of books with you, wherever you go. Do you prefer e-books or physical books? 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Julie Kagawa had a new series coming out, I loved The Iron Fey and the Blood of Eden series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post Katie :D AHH! I want Shadow of the Fox so badly! Ruuuude :D I hope it will be amazing. <3 And eeee. I loved Furyborn SO SO SO MUCH. <3 And Sky in the Deep too :D It was amazing. <3 Best of luck with reading these books sweetie :) Hugs. I prefer reading print copies, but I do read eARCs if I really want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete

Labels