Mundie Moms

Monday, April 2, 2018

. @CassieClare Shares QUEEN OF AIR AND DARKNESS Snippet #Shadowhunters #QuAAD / #MundaneMonday


I am loving all these snippets and deleted scenes Cassie has been sharing lately on Tumbr. Right before she shared the Cam & Emma deleted scene from Lady Midnight, Cassie shared this snippet from Queen of Air and Darkness. This scene features Gwyn and Diana. Originally shared here, Cassie answered a fan's question with this:

Will we see more development on the Gwyn and Diana story line in qoaad? I really love them, they are my favorite paring and I’m really exited to see what’s next for them. P.S if you could give us any type of spoiler or tiny snippet about them is truly appreciated too. I really can’t wait until the book is out.
Gwyn and Diana are some of my favorites, too! I always love the adventure of a mortal human finding love with an ancient and mystical being, and I love how Gwyn supports and loves Diana. Also it’s Trans Visibility Day, which seems like a great time for a snippet!
“They fear your influence,” said Gwyn. “They know others listen to you. You are very persuasive, Diana, and startlingly wise.”
She made a face at him. “Flatterer.”
“I am not flattering you.” He stood up. “I am afraid for you. Horace Dearborn may not be a dictator yet, but he yearns to be one. His first move will to be to eliminate all who stand against him. He will move to extinguish the brightest lights first, those who illuminate the pathway for others.”
Diana shivered. “You are cynical, Gwyn.”
“It is possible I do not always see the best in people,” he said, “as I hunt down the souls of slain warriors on the battlefield.”
She raised her eyebrows. “Are you making a joke?” 
“Maybe.” He looked puzzled. “I think I might have. Was it funny?”

HAHA, I couldn't help but laugh at the last two lines. I adore these two characters, and I look forward to reading the rest of this scene when Queen of Air and Darkness is out in December. 

1 comment:

  1. Yessss :D I adore these two so much as well. <3 Such an awesome teaser :D Cannot wait to read more of them in the next book. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels