Mundie Moms

Monday, June 4, 2018

SHADOWHUNTERS TV Series Comes To An End Spring 2019 #Shadowhunters


The end is near for the Shadowhutners TV series.  Earlier this evening on Twitter, Freeform announced that the Shadowhunters TV series will air it's finale next spring. What does that mean? It means that 3B will now air next Spring (2019), which will also be the end of the series instead of this August.

Here's what Shadowhunters tweeted: 

Join us for the final hunt. #Shadowhuntersreturns in Spring 2019 for its final season concluding with a special two-part series finale event.

For some it's not a surprise this series is ending. The ratings have continue to drop since season 1. They tanked this last season. It will be interesting to see what happens next year when Shadowhunters returns for it's season finale. We're curious on how they're going to wrap up their mess of a storyline. 

2 comments:

  1. This is sad news for me I absolutely loved this show. I wish so many didn't hate Shadowhunters there will never be any show or movie that is strictly by the book. Yes there were many changes but I can see why they did them but sadly others couldn't. The only closure they can give now is finally putting Shadowhunters on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, wait. I felt like I read this forever ago, but the final episodes are still not out? Ruuude. I wanted this show to end so so long ago, haha :D (Can't help it; what I have seen of it, which is little, it sucks so badly. Aaack.) <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels