Mundie Moms

Monday, November 5, 2018

. @CassieClare Shares New 'Queen Of Air And Darkness' #QueenOfAirAndDarkness #Shadowhunters


ONE MORE MONTH! We are now less than a month away until Queen of Air and Darkness will be out! To celebrate the final countdown, Cassie will be sharing random snippets from QOAAD. She'll be sharing one a day until release day. Check out the snippet below, and what she shared earlier today:

So Queen of Air and Darkness comes out in ONE MONTH, and to celebrate, I’ll be posting a random snippet every day until December 4th!
We’re going to start with the very first page of the first chapter, Death Looks Down. It starts up only a few seconds after the end of Lord of Shadows.
Emma didn’t care what they did to her; she had to get to Julian. He was still on the ground with Livvy in his arms, resisting all efforts by the guards to lift her dead body away from him.
“Let me through,” she said. “I’m his parabatai, let me through.”

1 comment:

  1. I am all kinds of positive that my heart will be all kinds of broken when I finally read Queen of Air and Darkness. Ahh.

    ReplyDelete

Labels