Mundie Moms

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Queen of Air and Darkness: A Snippet A Day from @CassieClare #Shadowhunters #QUAAD


We can not wait for Cassie's QUEEN OF OF AIR AND DARKNESS to be released! If you missed her announcement, she is sharing a snippet a day from the book, until the book is released. You can read her snippets here on Tumblr. She is also sharing some on Instagram. I shared the first snippet here, and her are the other snippets she has shared:

A snippet a day until Queen comes out December 4!
“What are you doing out and about without your shadow?” 
“Ty’s not my shadow,” said Kit crossly.
“My apologies. I suppose you’re his.” Shade’s eyes were solemn.“Have you come to tell me of the progress you’ve made in your foolish plan to raise his sister from the dead?”
______________________

"What are you dong out and about without show shadow?" Shade asked.
"Ty's not my shadow," said Kit crossly.
"My apologies. I suppose you're his." Shade's eyes were solemn. "Have you come to tell me of this progress you've made in your foolish plan to raise his sister from the dead?"

1 comment:

  1. Ty and Kit are just the cutest, ahhh. I cannot wait to finally read more about both of them, haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels