Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

February TBR



Hello February! It's been awhile since we've posted here on the blog. We're looking forward to getting back into blogging. Though, a lot of our posting is done on Instagram, we want to diversify what we'll be featuring here on the blog. We have some fun ideas to share in addition to book reviews. We're also looking forward to giving the blog a much needed makeover. We're still in the process of planning that out. 

There are a lot of great releases coming out this year, and some highly anticipated ones for this year. What's on your TBR pile this month? Pictured are a few of the books I'm planning on reading this month. 

This month I’m doing some re-reads, new reads & have few books on my Kindle I need to get read. Plus a few preorders that should be arriving this month. I just finished rereading From Blood and Ash for the 3rd or 4th time. It's such a good book. 

What are some books you're looking forward to reading this month? 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're going to be blogging more. I've missed you and don't get onto Instagram. I'm finishing How to Get Away With Myrtle by Elizabeth Bunce and then am planning to read The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've missed you too! I'm looking forward to the changes we're in the process of planning out and will be implanting this year.

      Delete

Labels