Mundie Moms

Saturday, June 18, 2011

June Teasers for Clockwork Prince & City of Lost Souls


We love Cassie's monthly Clockwork Prince teasers and this month's teaser mentions Love potions for Will! I don't know about you guys, but love potions and Will in one sentence caught my attention. Hmmm I wonder if Magnus will have anything to do with this.

From Clockwork Prince:

The ghost screeched with laughter. “Love potions? For Will Herondale? T’aint my way to turn down payment, but any man who looks like you has got no need of love potions, and that’s a fact.”

Cassie also treated fans to a teaser from City of Lost Souls:

1) “You’re a Lightwood,” she said. “Your family never gives up. I knew you wouldn’t let what I said to you that night well enough alone.”

2) “You have a dark heart in you, Valentine’s daughter,” he said. “You just won’t admit it. And if you want Jace, you had better accept it. Because he belongs to me now.”

3) “I don’t do false reassurances,” Izzy said, and pushed the tequila bottle away from her. Her eyes, on Jordan, were lively and dark. “Come here, werewolf boy.”


I cant not wait for both of these releases. You can find all the teasers for Clockwork Prince and City of Lost Souls on Cassie's site and on our Mundie Moms Forum. Don't forget to enter to win a pre-ordered copy of Clockwork Prince with our Follower Appreciation Giveaway.

6 comments:

  1. Oh god! *re-reads the third COLS teaser* Please, Izzy..whatever you do..do not make a move on Jordan!

    Damn, Cassie really knows how to wrack our brains, doesn't she? I'm dying for CP and even more so for COLS.

    Thanks for sharing,
    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Cassie does. I love her teasers, because the scenes in the book are never what I expect them to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THANK U CASSIE! waiting for these books is torture, but getting sneak peeks makes it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such aaaaaahhhhhhh moments...I can hardly wait for CP and then next Spring...CoLS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! But the clockwork prince teaser is already in the prologue she read during a signing so that wasn't anything new. I wish she gave us a teaser we hadn't already read.

    ReplyDelete

Labels