Mundie Moms

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Holly Black & Sarah Rees Brennan's May 22nd SIGNING in Houston, TX

I have just spoken with the lovely people at Murder By The Books (which is where Cassie's book signing was at last March), as they're hosting the signing for Holly Black and Sarah Rees Brennan on May 22nd.

Right now you can order Holly's book and pre-order's Sarah's book. With your orders, you will get your number for your place in the line for their signings!

The signing itself is FREE, but, to get your books signed you do need to buy one of their books, which you can buy the night of their signing. You are allowed to bring up to three books from home to have signed. If you have more than that, you will have to go back to the end of the line to have the other books signed.

I can tell you that Murder By The Books has out standing service. If you have any questions and to pre-order your books, please call them @ 1-713-524-8597. You can visit their website here

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Jus called and pre-ordered mine, I'm soo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEE!!! And it's right by my place. I'll be there. Who else will be there?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Can't wait to see you guys there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Cassie and Scott Westerfeld there last year! I LOVE Murder by the Book, I will totally be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yea, did any of you get the postcard yet from Holly? I signed up last month but havent recieved mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi MissHavoc, we were there too! Yes, I just got the post card from Holly. I would leave Holly a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well thanks! I'm leaving her a comment right now. I brought my 3yr son last year w/ me, won't be making that mistake again!

    ReplyDelete

Labels