Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Carstadale Heronstairs


Clearly it's not just me who's been missing Will and Jem. Cassie's been reposting some fabulous fan made artwork of Will & Jem, and also posted THIS scene between the two:

"I love you," Will said. "I love you desperately. I have never felt for another the way I feel for you. My love for you is as eternal as the sea, and like the rocks against which the waves are dashed, again and again, it shall remain unyielding. In you I have found my own heart’s heart, which I had thought previously only to find in dreams. Never could I have encompassed a better partner, a finer friend, a more beauteous companion. Allow me just once to kiss your sweet lips."
Jem looked up from the fire, where he was petting Church. Church had fallen asleep and all his fur was sticking up. “I do wish you would cease reading to me from Gothic novels,” he said. “They give me the pip.”
"Love is a noble emotion!" Will cried, waving his arms about with such energy that the book he was reading slid from his lap. His hair was sticking up like Church’s fur, or a bit as if he had been electrocuted.
"Quite," said Jem, and rolled over onto his back, smiling up at Will from his place by the fire. Church twitched and snuffled, curling up against his shoulder. "Now read me something with a fight scene in it, won’t you?"

Aww...... Will & Jem. It's a gloomy morning here, which is just right for curling up with a good book. I'm thinking Clockwork Princess needs to be re-read again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels