Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 30, 2018

OCTOBER 2018 YA Releases


Happy Fall! Who's looking forward to tackling your fall TBR stacks/lists? I thought I was until I made this list. I didn't realize how many books were being released this month. There are a ton of books being released in October. A number of them are being released this coming Tuesday. Check out October's newest YA releases: 

OCTOBER 2nd


OCTOBER 9th


OCTOBER 16th


OCTOBER 23rd


OCTOBER 30th


Which new releases are you most excited to read? Thankfully the holiday season is fast approaching. Books make great gifts! 

    1 comment:

    1. Ack, so many books out :) I did not get many of these, haha. Decided not to get Muse of Nightmares, sigh, as I did not like the first book all that much, haha :) But I did enjoy Grim Lovelies a whole lot. <3 Happy reading love :)

      ReplyDelete

    Labels