Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Cassie Clare Q&A

Imagine our surprise when we saw that tweet from Cassie yesterday afternoon? And what followed was a wonderful frenzy of questions and answers.

Here is a sample of the Q&A for Clockwork Angel:

"Is there gonna be a love triangle between Tessa Will & Jem?" It's me, so it's more of a love hexagram.

"Will we see more of the fairy kingdom in either book?" No, but in later Clockwork books perhaps.

"Is Camille going to be the villain in CoFA and/or CA?" She really is a more complex character than that.

"Will you you be talking about the sequels of TCA at the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour since they will already be out?" YES I WILL.

Now a sampling of the questions for City of Fallen Angels:

"I've read WHITE CAT but I didn't see anything Jace related .." Cassel tells a story about a guy named Jace in his dorm.

"Do Clary and Jace finally hook up in COFA?" Be weird if they'd been dating two months and hadn't made out.

"Will Jace/Clary fans be happy at the end of COFA?" That depends what they like.

“Will Max get suddenly resurrected in CoFA?" I like to think of him leading an army of tiny zombies.

"Will Isabelle have another love interest? I mean,someone who's not Simon?" What's wrong with Simon? Izzy's a busy girl, she dates around.


Well, if you are as excited as we are, be sure to check out our Forum because ALL of the Q&As are transcribed there. Go take a look, here.

2 comments:

  1. Some of those q's got me thinking. I can't wait to read COFA and CA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It's going to be a great August this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels